So here is a list:
- Feross(@feross) - great person whom I started following right after watching his talk about linting, where he introduced standardJS, and yeah, he is a creator of that tool. He is also creator of many other cool projects, he is more like tech entrepreneur, but he also has huge experience working on giant companies. I like people who create. By the way, he also has great blog(I've read much stuff after his talk).
- Michael Jackson(@mjackson) - not that one :). Co-Author of popular
react-routerand owner of ReactTraining. Great guy in tech world, especially he focuses(as I understood) on React. Being co-creator of react-router his guides are really well written. He also provides great trainings and workshops at ReactTraining. Also, he really cares about future of web. Just read this thread.
Web components are a complete waste of time and effort at this point. The champions of web components are too invested to admit it, but there are so many problems with the current spec. They haven't learned anything from the current state of the art of building UI for the web.— MICHAEL JACKSON (@mjackson) October 12, 2018
- Todd Motto(@toddmotto) - if I liked Angular and worked with it much, probably Todd Motto would be a number one person whom I should know, and his blog would be "go-to" resource for(almost) any Angular related question. He writes great stuff on it, also he is Google Developer Expert and creator Ultimate Angular course series.
- Chris Coyier(@chriscoyier) - co-founder of CodePen.io and CSS-tricks. He knows more CSS tricks than anyone else. He is also very active on his blog/website. Definitely should follow.
- RisingStack(@RisingStack) - I know I was going to talk about people. But this company is really great. I did not investigate much what they are doing, but they are super useful for dev community, since they share really useful articles from real experience. You definitely have to take a look at their tech blog and follow them to stay up to date.
This list is just a small portion of whole thing. Actually there are more people whom I follow and admire what they do. Feel free to share your "hereos" in comments.
Thanks for having me, Bye!